1. Conduct business in a honest and competent manner.
2. Conduct business and conduct themselves in accordance with laws relevant to cross border trading.
3. Treat personal information obtained in a professional capacity as private and confidential
4. Provide impartial, honest and accurate information in relation to products.
5. Support the Chinese buyers with credible and relevant information, assist them in their decision making process of acquiring goods from Australian/International locations.
6. Promote and preserve the trust and privilege inherent in the relationship between brands, daigou and buyers receiving goods.
7. Maintain and build on the community’s trust and confidence in the daigou practice of cross border buying.
8. Conduct their business reflectively and ethically